Mimaki CJV150-107 series offers print and cut in one easy to use machine. The Mimaki CJV150 Series is the perfect “all in one” machine for a start-up business and is ideal as a partner machine in commercial print. Available in four widths, the CJV150 series is perfect for a range of applications from decals and stickers to posters and exhibition graphics.
A cost-effective print and cut machine for sign makers, graphic professionals and print service providers.
The CJV150 can be configured with either eco-solvent inks or dye-sub inks. As well as CMYK and Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black there are also inks available for creating exciting print effects. There is white ink for printing on clear and coloured substrates, orange ink for a wider colour gamut and achieving nearly 95% of the Pantone colour chart as well as silver ink for metallic effects. Inks are available as standard 440ml cartridges with 2L ink packs available for a Mimaki bulk ink system.
The integrated cutter means printed work can immediately be cut without removing it from the printer. Using register mark detection allows for continuous media cutting precisely and accurately.
Available widths: 800mm | 1090mm | 1361mm | 1610mm
Mimaki CJV150-107 Series Delivers:
- Fast printing speeds up to 56.2m² per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Four different printing widths: 800mm, 1,090mm, 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of multiple eco-solvent and dye sub ink sets
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) to ensure continuous print operations
- 3-way intelligent heater
- Vehicle graphics
- Back-Lit and exhibition graphics
- Canvas prints