The Mimaki CJV300-130 is part of the CJV300 series. An integrated printer and cutter has the highest print speeds in its class with speeds of up to 105.9m² per hour. Available in two widths, the CJV300 series is perfect for a range of applications from decals and stickers to posters and exhibition graphics. With a staggered dual print head, even high-quality prints at high print speeds are achievable. The Mimaki CJV300 series has an integrated cutter for fast print and cut production workflow in one machine.
The Mimaki CJV300-130 can be configured with either eco-solvent inks or dye-sub inks. As well as CMYK and Light Cyan, Light Magenta and Light Black there are also inks available for creating exciting print effects. There is white ink for printing on clear and coloured substrates, orange ink for a wider colour gamut and achieving nearly 95% of the Pantone colour chart as well as silver ink for metallic effects.
Mimaki CJV300-130 Series Delivers:
- Fast printing speeds up to 105.9m² per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of multiple eco-solvent ink sets, including:10-colour options (SS21) including; Silver, Orange, Light Black & White inks
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- MAPS3 with variable dot and large ink drop provides high quality at high speed
- 3-way intelligent heater
- Highly versatile Print & Cut functions
- Mimaki RasterLink 6 RIP software included as standard
- Vehicle graphics
Your Print Specialists:
State-of-the-art integrated printer/cutter for creative graphics applications
Inks are available as standard 440ml cartridges with 2L ink packs available for a Mimaki bulk ink system.