£2,000 discount & additional 3rd year warranty available for £1,000
Mimaki JV150 130
The Mimaki JV150 130 is an eco-solvent printer with a high specification for printing a range of applications. When paired with the Mimaki CG-FX II Series Cutter, it forms a powerful print then cut package.
Width: 1.3m | 1.6m – The Mimaki JV150 is supplied with Rasterlink 6 RIP software.
A cost-effective solvent printer for sign and graphics professionals and print service providers.
Configurations include 4 colour CMYK as well as 8 colours including CMYK as well as Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black and Orange. With orange ink installed, nearly 95% of Pantone colours can be achieved thanks to the wider colour gamut.
Product Enquiry Form:
Mimaki JV150 Series Delivers:
- Fast printing speeds up to 56.2m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of multiple eco-solvent ink sets, including: 8-colour options (SS21) featuring; Orange & Light Black
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- MAPS3 with variable dot and large ink drop provides high quality at high speed
- 3-way intelligent heater
- Vehicle graphics
- Exhibition graphics
- Canvas prints
Your Print Specialists:
The Mimaki JV150 series can be configured with eco-solvent SS21 ink and dye sublimation Sb53 inks. These are available in both a 440ml ink cartridge and a 2L ink pack, compatible with a bulk ink system.