The Mimaki SWJ-320EA is a 3.2m grand format eco-solvent printer with new generation high-speed print heads arranged in stagger mode, making it possible to print large format images for almost any exterior or interior purpose. The SWJ-320EA offers high quality and high speed at an affordable price with 2 litre CS100 eco-solvent inks available in CMYK.
The SWJ-320EA has a maximum speed of 137sqm/h (300x600dpi) for distance viewing and 35sqm/h (600x600dpi) for short-range work. Print super-wide up to 3.2m width or with the Twin-Roll function, print two rolls up to 1524mm wide at the same time.
New generation solvent grand format printer with 3.2m width
Mimaki SWJ-320EA Series Delivers:
- Max print resolution of 900 x 1200dpi
- CMYK configuration
- Bulk ink system with 3L bottles
- CS100 eco-solvent Inks for more affordable printing
- Print super wide format up to 3.2m or Twin-Roll function up to 1524mm printed simultaneously
- Mimaki print technology including MAPS4 and variable dot for exceptional print quality
- Uninterrupted printing thanks to Mimaki’s MCT, NCU and NRS technologies
- Supplied with easy to use RIP software Rasterlink 6 Plus
- Illuminated signage
- Banners and Flags
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics
- Window clings
Your Print Specialists:
The Mimaki SWJ-320EA has optimised media feeding for uninterrupted printing. The heavy duty media feed system enhances operation efficiency whilst the pinch rollers ensure stable media feeding and reduces uneven colour printing. These work with the newly designed tension bar and take up system for stable media feeding. This constant tension on the media even after the media roll diameter guarantees high definition printing.
To prevent damage to the print heads through a head strike or media jam, the head carriage is equipped with two media jam sensors to detect wrinkled or cockled media.
Available Widths: 3200mm
Twin-roll printing with the SWJ-320EA
Double your production volume per day with twin-roll printing function with up to 2 rolls with a maximum width of 1524mm each. Media with different widths can be used with a maximum roll weight of 100kg. Different print jobs can be produced at the same time on each roll so long as both rolls have the same thickness and can be printed with the same profiling.