Roland TrueVIS VG3-540
The Roland VG3 Series is a new generation of eco-solvent wide-format print and cut machines, with excellent print quality, ease of use and increased efficiency.
TrueVIS, the all-in-one solution that has transformed thousands of businesses worldwide, is now entering a new stage of evolution for the digital age. The new TrueVIS generation has been greatly enhanced to further exceed ease of use, increased efficiency and print quality.
Whatever application you require, from vehicle graphics, POS, decals & garment decoration, the Roland TrueVIS VG3-540 with TR2 ink allows for a fast turnaround with the ability to print, laminate and finish within 6 hours. Satisfy your customers’ demands for fast turnaround times without compromising on quality.
The Roland TrueVIS VG3-540 features a new 7-inch LCD touch control panel, a newly designed adjustable media take-up unit that accommodates rolls of different sizes and a redesigned chassis, high-quality components, and a variety of media-handling improvements make the VG3 perfect for unattended printing of short runs, long runs, print/cut, and so much more.
The Roland TrueVIS VG3-540 also includes Roland’s VersaWorks 6 RIP, featuring the new True Rich Color 3 preset, Nearest Colour Finder, and Variation Job function.
Available ink configurations: CMYK
Roland TrueVIS VG3 delivers:
- Featuring our most intuitive and user-focused system yet. The new 7" touch screen with clear and simple menus gives you the information and functionality you need when you need it.
- Media Take-Up system now included with all TrueVIS 3 devices
- Automatic Media Gap and Media calibration adjustment
- New VersaWorks functionality for simplified colour matching and proofing
- Detailed costings and support manager from Roland DG Connect
- Vinyl signs
- Vehicle graphics
Your Print Specialists:
Building upon the hugely successful TrueVIS VG2 Series, the new TrueVIS VG3 Series.
Available Widths: 54inch | 64inch