Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A
The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A is a desktop integrated printer and cutter offering high quality and versatility at a great price.
The 20″ printer is capable of producing stunning graphics for outdoor applications as well as decals and labels easily with its print and cut capabilities. The Roland BN-20A offers a range of possibilities for creative applications and can add real value to your business.
The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20A enables you to launch a stream of new businesses from your desktop. This compact professional inkjet
can produce durable graphics for outdoor applications, and its Print&Cut capabilities allow you to produce labels and decals with
ease. In short, the versatility of the VersaSTUDIO BN-20A adds unlimited potential to produce creative applications and add value to your
Roland VersaStudio BN-20A Delivers:
- CMYK ink configuration with ECO-SOL MAX3, 220 cc cartridges
- Printing speeds up to 2.1m² per hour
- Piezoelectric inkjet printhead
- Roland Versaworks RIP software with built in Roland Colour library, print time and ink usage calculator
- Original Roland DG Care warranty for 1 year
- Roland CAMM-1 series compatible
- Fast and simple installation
- Garment transfers
Your Print Specialists:
Produce graphics up to A2 size or 480mm wide.
The Roland BN-20A uses Roland Eco-Sol Max 3 ink with 3 year outdoor durability without lamination possible. Available inks include CMYK only. Metallic and White options are available with the Roland BN-20 model.
Supplied with Roland VersaWorks RIP software.
Optional stand also available.