Roland VersaSTUDIO BN2-20A printer and cutter
The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN2-20A is a desktop integrated printer and cutter offering high quality and versatility at a great price.
With the next generation BN2, you can achieve faster print speeds with new features, ease of use and new compact design.
The 20″ printer is capable of producing stunning graphics for outdoor applications as well as decals and labels easily with its print and cut capabilities. The Roland BN2-20 offers a range of possibilities for creative applications and can add real value to your business.
The Roland VersaSTUDIO BN2-20A enables you to launch a stream of new businesses from your desktop. This compact professional inkjet can produce durable graphics for outdoor applications, and its Print & Cut capabilities allow you to produce labels and decals with ease. In short, the versatility of the VersaSTUDIO BN2-20A adds unlimited potential to produce creative applications and add value to your business.
Roland VersaStudio BN2-20 Delivers:
- CMYK ink configuration with ECO-SOL MAX3, 220 cc cartridges
- Printing speeds up to 2.34m² per hour
- Piezoelectric inkjet printhead
- Roland Versaworks RIP software with built in Roland Colour library, print time and ink usage calculator
- Original Roland DG Care warranty for 1 year
- Roland CAMM-1 series compatible
- Fast and simple installation
- Easy to use with no printing experience required
- Garment transfers
- Window Graphics
Your Print Specialists:
Produce graphics up to A2 size or 480mm wide.
The Roland BN2-20A uses Roland Eco-Sol Max 3 ink with 3 year outdoor durability without lamination possible. Available inks include CMYK. White options are available with the Roland BN2-20 model.
Supplied with Roland VersaWorks RIP software.
Optional stand also available.