Cadlink Digital Factory v10 is the latest version of the trusted RIP software from CadLink.
Digital Factory offers high-quality colour printing and professional job preparation and management tools to streamline your production workflow from start to finish.
This product is available in a range of configurations to suit your production workflow. Available versions include print and cut, print production and apparel printing for a range of printer manufacturers.
CadLink Digital Factory Highlights:
- Easy operation, even for beginners. This product us user friendly for all users.
- 100+ printer drivers included (wide format, desktop and grand format). This product will suit a range of printers.
- Pre-production tools such as tiling, nesting and cropping
- Job management and scheduling tools such as auto-scheduling, job costing and notes
- Continuous Print and Cut
- Colour management tools including 4000+ colour profiles and Pantone matching