Part of Mimaki’s family of LED UV flatbed printers
The Mimaki JFX200-2513 is an easy to use flatbed LED UV printer capable of printing industry standard size media, 8ft by 4ft, on it’s 2.5m x 1.3m bed.
The JFX200-2513 can print on to a wide range of materials. Images can be printed on media up to 50mm thick with substrates such as Aluminium, Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Foam Board, Glass and Wood providing the basis for a range of applications.
Product Enquiry Form:
Mimaki JFX200-2513 Series Delivers:
- Highly productive print speeds up to 25m2/h and 12.5m2/h with simultaneous white ink printing
- Max print area of 2.5m x 1.3m so ideally suited to printing 8′ x 4′ boards
- Newly developed MBIS-III ink supply unit, speeds up ink replacement process
- MAPS – Mimaki Advanced Pass System, mask pattern effectively reduces banding
- White circulation system for high reliability
- 50mm head height
- New zoned vacuum bed
- Vivid images even on transparent media through use of white ink
- Print to almost any materials
- Benefits from leveraging innovative LED UV curing technologies –
- Ultra low power consumption
- Print to heat sensitive media
- Industrial Print
- Building hoardings
- Exhibition Graphics
- POS Display
Your Print Specialists:
Ink is supplied as 1L bottles with a choice of hard LH-100 inks for more rigid materials and LUS-150 inks for more flex and stretchability. White ink can also be installed for 2 layer printing onto clear and coloured substrates.
Flatbed table size: 2500 x 1300mm