The Mimaki JFX500 2131 delivers an unrivalled combination of high speed, productivity and quality. 6 staggered print heads allow for speeds up to 60m² per hour making the printer 2.5 times faster than previous JFX flatbed printers from Mimaki. This high-speed printer is also capable of producing high precision and quality images with 2 point text easily reproduced, making it perfect for a fast-paced environment. The printer can keep up with your heavy workload.
Multiple high-quality ink options are available with LH-100 hard inks for high scratch resistance and LUS-150 for flexibility and lower operational costs. Ink is supplied as 1L bottles in CMYK with white ink available for printing on clear and coloured substrates.
The Mimaki JFX500-2131 can print on a wide range of materials including aluminium, cardboard, corrugated plastic, foam board, glass and wood which provide the basis for a range of applications. Confirming further the suitability for a fast-paced work environment with a heavy workload.
Flatbed table size: 2100 x 3100mm
A high-performance flatbed LED UV printer from the brand Mimaki. Upholding Mimaki’s reputation in the printing industry.
Product Enquiry Form:
The Mimaki JFX500-2131 can print on a wide range of materials including aluminium, cardboard, corrugated plastic, foam board, glass and wood which provide the basis for a range of applications.
Mimaki JFX500-2131 delivers:
- Max 1200dpi resolution
- Direct printing on to media up to 1mm thick
- Print Width of 1610mm
- Bulk ink system with 1L bottles
- LUS-170 LED UV inks; CMYK
- Full cover protection prevents dust affecting print quality
- Mimaki print technology including MAPS, MFD and variable dot for exceptional print quality
- Uninterrupted printing thanks to Mimaki’s MCT, NCU and NRS technologies
- Supplied with easy to use RIP software Rasterlink 6 Plus
- Exhibition Graphics
- Point of Purchase Displays
- Packaging prototypes