The Mimaki JFX600-2513 builds on the success of the popular JFX500-2131 large-format UV inkjet printer. With the aim of tackling the high-end UV flatbed market, the new models bear a substantially higher number of print heads. (16 in total) This allows the JFX600-2513 to reach speeds of more than 300 per cent faster than its predecessor and the Mimaki JFX550-2513 over 150 per cent faster. Available in a six-colour configuration, the wide variety of ink sets facilitates vibrant, intense colours. This makes it perfect for striking indoor and outdoor signage and display graphics.
The new Mimaki JFX series additions are large-format LED-UV flatbed inkjet printers featuring high speeds and high productivity, as well as a wider colour gamut and increased media flexibility for a broader range of applications.
A high-performance flatbed LED UV printer from the brand Mimaki. Upholding Mimaki’s reputation in the printing industry.
Mimaki JFX600-2513 delivers:
- Maximum printing area of 2.5m x 1.3m and a maximum media thickness of 6cm
- Can print onto a range of substrates; resin, wood, glass, and metal
- Capable of ‘2.5D’ multi-layered printing, creating raised texture effects for high-value, tactile applications
- The UV inks developed in-house for the JFX600-2513 and JFX550-2513 have been certified as “GREENGUARD Gold”
- Available in a six-colour configuration, the wide variety of ink sets facilitates vibrant, intense colours perfect for striking indoor and outdoor signage and display graphics.
- Industrial Print
- Building hoardings
- Exhibition Graphics
- POS Display