The Mimaki JFX600-2513 build on the success of the popular JFX500-2131 large-format UV inkjet printer. With the aim of tackling the high-end UV flatbed market, the new models bear a substantially higher number of print heads, allowing for the JFX600-2513 to reach speeds of more than 300 percent faster than its predecessor, and the Mimaki JFX550-2513 over 150 percent faster. Available in a six-colour configuration, the wide variety of ink sets facilitates vibrant, intense colours perfect for striking indoor and outdoor signage and display graphics.
The new Mimaki JFX series additions are large-format LED-UV flatbed inkjet printers featuring high speeds and high productivity, as well as a wider colour gamut and increased media flexibility for a broader range of applications.
A high-performance flatbed LED UV printer from the brand Mimaki. Upholding Mimaki’s reputation in the printing industry.
Mimaki JFX600-2513 delivers:
- Maximum printing area of 2.5m x 1.3m and a maximum media thickness of 6cm
- Can print onto a range of substrates; resin, wood, glass, and metal
- Capable of ‘2.5D’ multi-layered printing, creating raised texture effects for high-value, tactile applications
- The UV inks developed in-house for the JFX600-2513 and JFX550-2513 have been certified as “GREENGUARD Gold”
- Available in a six-colour configuration, the wide variety of ink sets facilitates vibrant, intense colours perfect for striking indoor and outdoor signage and display graphics.
- Industrial Print
- Building hoardings
- Exhibition Graphics
- POS Display