Versatile 20″ desktop print and cut from Roland
The Roland BN-20 VersaStudio is a desktop integrated printer and cutter offering high quality and versatility at a great price.
The 20″ printer is capable of producing stunning graphics for outdoor applications as well as decals and labels easily with it’s print and cut capabilities. The Roland BN-20 offers a range of possibilities for creative applications and can add real value to your business.
Product Enquiry Form:
Roland TrueVIS SG Series Delivers:
- CMYK | CMYK + Metallic Silver | CMYK + White ink configuration
- Printing speeds up to 1.8m² per hour
- Latest generation print head with 7 variable ink droplet sizes for high quality graphics
- Roland Versaworks RIP software with built in Roloand Colour library, print time and ink usage calculator
- New TrueVIS 500cc inks with ecological packaging
- Complimentary place on the Roland Introduction to Digital Print Course
- 1 Year Bronze RolandCare Warranty
- Roland BN-20 VersaStudio Print and Cut
- Vehicle graphics
- Back-Lit and exhibition graphics
- Pop-up displays
Your Print Specialists:
Produce graphics up to A2 size or 480mm wide.
The Roland BN-20 uses Roland Eco-Sol Max 3 ink with 3 year outdoor durability without lamination possible. Available inks include metallic silver for creating striking metallic colour effects and white ink for use on transparent media.
Supplied with Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software.
Optional stand also available.